In this regard, the Controller guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 15⁄1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and in Royal Decree 1720⁄2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Identity of the file controller: Naresh Kumar
- Trade name: Harbalive
- Address: HYDERABAD -500055, INDIA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: information and advice of Herbalife products
Purposes of data processing
The data that the user provides when registering on the Website through the subscription forms will be stored in a file and used to send informative content and commercial promotions.
The data provided by the user through the contact forms will be stored in a file for the purpose of responding to information requests and other inquiries submitted via email.
Only the Controller will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, or sold to any third party or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
The provision of certain services may require the transfer of data to third countries or entities for infrastructure management or service provision, such as web hosting. In these cases, their hosting in European Union countries (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation) or their adherence to the EU-US Privacy Shield, approved by the European Data Protection Committee (check the information here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list), is guaranteed.
If the requested data is not provided, the services of the Website may not be fully available. Failure to provide the required data in the contact form (name, email, subject, and message) would prevent the successful completion of the requested services. Refusal to accept third-party cookies may result in the loss of website functionality.
In the case of users under the age of fourteen, the consent of their parents or legal guardians is mandatory for the processing of their personal data. Any requests from users under the age of fourteen who have not obtained the consent of their parents will be denied if we become aware of it.
If the user provides us with personal data of other individuals without informing the Controller, the user does so with their express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the content of this clause. Likewise, we request that you notify us of any changes that may occur in the provided data. The Controller is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have no knowledge of the contents of this clause. It is the responsibility of the person who provides such data to the website owner.
If the user has given consent for a specific purpose, they have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Legitimacy for data processing
The data categories that are processed are identifying data, specifically, username, email, and IP address.
The processed data will be kept as long as the legal retention periods established for data preservation have not expired, if there is a legal obligation to retain them, or, in the absence of such legal period, until the data subject requests their deletion or revokes the consent given.
Confidentiality and Security
The personal data of users will be treated with total confidentiality. The Controller will not transfer the personal data of users to any third parties outside of Harbalive, except when required by law.
The Controller informs that it will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access to the data, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks they are exposed to, whether from human action or physical or natural means. However, there is no completely secure system, so the Controller cannot guarantee that the data may be fully protected at all times and under any external circumstances.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Objection
At any time, the user may exercise their right to access, rectify, delete, limit processing, object to processing, and data portability of their personal data, and when processing is based on consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time. This can be done by using the Contact form on the Website, sending an email to email@example.com, sending a postal mail to the address HYDERABAD -500055, INDIA, or by selecting the “update your preferences” and “unsubscribe” options in any email sent by Harbalive.
In order to provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity (for example, website traffic analysis), the Controller shares data with the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions, so that they can carry out commercial functions on behalf of the Controller.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files that allow the analysis of users’ website usage. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: OVH HISPANO S.L.U, located in Spain. More information at: https://www.ovh.com (OVH HISPANO S.L.U.). OVH HISPANO S.L.U. processes the data for the purpose of providing hosting services to Harbalive.
Methods of Data Collection
- Contact Forms and Comments: The purpose of the contact forms and comments is to address suggestions, inquiries, or professional contacts. The email address provided by the user will be used to respond to them and send the requested information. This data is stored on OVH servers.
- Cookies: When a user registers or navigates on the Website, “cookies” are stored. The user can consult the Cookie Information at any time to obtain further details about the use or disabling of cookies.
- Tracking systems used on this site: Google Analytics. The Website also analyzes user preferences, demographic characteristics, search patterns, and other information to better understand the needs of its users. Tracking user preferences also aims to display the most relevant advertisements.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on website traffic and volume of visits. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
- Social media: Each social media platform uses its own cookies to allow you to click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
At any time, the user can exercise their right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here are the guides for the most popular browsers:
- In some cases, it may be necessary to install cookies to ensure that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except when necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law.
Harbalive does not endorse the practice of “spamming.” This term refers to the mass and repeated sending of unsolicited email messages, usually of a commercial nature, to individuals with whom the sender has had no prior contact or who have expressed their desire not to receive such messages.
In the event that Harbalive deems certain information to be of interest to the user, it reserves the right to provide such information by email, subject to the user’s consent and always offering the opportunity to opt-out of such service.
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on website traffic and volume of visits. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
- Social Media: Each social media platform uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.